The Annual First-Year Fashion Show has been a yearly tradition at the UL School of Architecture and Design for the l
Three $3,000/Scholarships to UL Students
The Rotary Club of Lafayette will award three $3,000.00 scholarships to three students at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Each scholarship will be awarded in Fall 2018 and Spring 2019, $1,500 per semester. (It is permissible to apply for just a one semester stipend of $1,500 if you are graduating in Fall 2018.)
The eligibility requirements are:
1. Be a US citizen.
2. Be a high school graduate from one of these 25 parishes (roughly a square bounded by Beauregard, Cameron, Lafourche, Jefferson and Livingston):
Acadia, Allen, Ascension, Assumption Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, East Baton Rouge, Evangeline, Iberia, Iberville, Jefferson, Jefferson Davis, Lafayette, Lafourche, Livingston, Pointe Coupee, St. James, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, Terrebonne, Vermilion, West Baton Rouge, West Feliciana
3. Be an undergraduate with at least 60 credit hours completed at the time of the application.
4. Have a minimum adjusted cumulative GPA of 3.0.
5. Provide three letters of reference—two from a UL related party (faculty member, department head or dean) and one from someone not affiliated with the University.
6. Submit current UL transcript (need NOT be official transcript).
7. If selected as a finalist, be available for interview on the afternoon of April 27th between 1 and 5 p.m.
8. Be actively involved in campus and/or community activities.
9. Maintain a 2.8 GPA semester GPA during your first semester to receive the second semester stipend.
10. Be a full time student (12 credit hours minimum) in each semester you receive the stipend.
To apply you must deliver the application form, transcript and the three letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes to the UL Scholarship Office, Attn. Adele Bulliard, Room 260, Martin Hall, by 4 p.m. on Thursday, April 19th.
Contact Jim Slatten at email@example.com