We want to provide you with experiences beyond your local environment, so we have a number of special study opportunities for you both in the U.S. and abroad.
Study in the U.S.
The School of Architecture and Design schedules trips across the country, including:
- Philadelphia for the architecture second-year studio class;
- Houston and Dallas for the architecture third-year studio class;
- New York City for the architecture fourth-year studio class;
- Cincinnati to visit General Electric and Kaleidoscope for industrial design students;
- National conferences for all SoAD students; and
- Alternating Southwest and Midwest U.S. for architecture graduate school students.
To learn more about these trips, contact your studio instructor.
We make other countries our classrooms. With options to study in England, France, Italy, and Burkina Faso, you have the opportunity to learn about different styles and the history of architecture and design while immersing yourself in the culture, cuisine, cities, and countryside for six weeks.
To learn more about the study abroad opportunities and courses, visit the Study Abroad website.