To be admitted to the School of Architecture and Design's Master of Architecture program, you must have:
- undergraduate overall grade point average of at least a 3.0;
- major grade point average of at least a 3.0;
- portfolio of architectural design work for candidates with previous architectural education or experience (8.5″x11″ dimensions and no more than 25 pages);
- Graduate Record Examination general score of 287 or higher; and
- three letters of recommendation.
To apply, visit the Graduate School website.